Thursday, April 1, 2010

Waiting for my HCG...

I am waiting for my HCG to arrive. I ordered a free trial from a company a week ago and I am still waiting ! Then yesterday I ordered a bottle from someone on eBay. I bet the eBay order comes first !

So let's talk about HCG and what it is. In scientific terms, HCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, a hormone present in both men and women, but which is produced in great amounts in pregnant females. During pregnancy, the substance almost completely controls the woman's metabolic functions. In non-pregnant persons, research suggests hCG similarly increases the metabolism similar to a pregnant female. Thousands of calories in stored fat are released, and are used by the body or expelled. To keep the fat cells from immediately taking in more fat, the very low fat very low calorie diet (VLCD) is necessary.

The use of HCG and a VLCD are the design of Dr. A.T.W. Simeons. Dr. Simeons' research suggests a small, daily injection amount of hCG (approx. 125 IU to 200 IU), results in an average weight loss of 1 to 2 lbs a day when accompanied by a VLCD (very low calorie diet). You can get a free pdf copy of his book here: Pounds and Inches.

If you are interested in this diet, read his book. There are several ways to use the HCG. One way is to inject it. Another is sublingual, where you put drops under your tongue. Another is the homeopathic HCG (hhcg) which also comes in drops but is not pure HCG you order from another country. I have read success stories from all types. Neither one is better or worse than the other as far as losing weight. If you choose injections or sublingual, you will have to order your HCG from overseas and mix it yourself. If you order hhcg, it will already be mixed for you.

I chose hhcg because I read people still lose the same amount of weight and it was pre-mixed and cheaper. As I stated above, I ordered mine from eBay. Now since I haven't tried it yet, I am not going to recommend it to anyone but if I am successful, I will definitely let you know from whom I bought it and how to get it.

Meanwhile I am planning my loading days. The first 2-3 days, you load up on fats. I am making a grocery list and am excited about eating a lot of cheesy, gooey, fatty foods !

No comments:

Post a Comment