Saturday, April 10, 2010

VLCD5

Howdy !

Today was VLCD5 and I released .8 pounds ! So far I have lost 7.6 pounds in 5 days ! I am very happy about that ! Tomorrow is my measurement day. So I am curious to see if I lost any inches. My pants don't say so but maybe the measuring tape will.

I have been watching a few vlogs on youtube to help me stay motivated. I tell you, there is nothing like looking at a friendly face who is doing the same thing you are and encouraging you. My two favorites so far are Blondyjo and Mumzeee. I really admire them for going on camera - I'm much too chicken. But they have both been really successful on the HCG diet and you can absolutely tell from their videos that they really lose weight. Mumzeee is diabetic like me and I think she stopped her meds completely before the diet. It took about three weeks for her numbers to go down radically. I'm too scared to go off my meds right now but I will definitely re-evaluate in a few weeks. Maybe my numbers will be lower then.

I bought some new things today to change it up - Walden's Farms Barbecue sauce and Ceasar Dressing. This stuff is full of chemicals - seriously, how can they make a sauce with no carbs and no sugar ? It gives a little more flavor, though, and until I learn to cook, it certainly helps break up the monotony.

I made some faux meatloaf today and added the barbecue sauce - dare I say it was yummy ? I also added shallots and Bragg's Amino Acids to it. I love shallots and garlic. The Bragg's is a little scary since it is made with soy protein. Soy is not so good for us ladies and I want to avoid anything that makes the fibroids come back so I will not use it often.

Well, it's past my bedtime. I have been getting into bed around 11pm and falling asleep earlier without having to take sleeping aids ! Yay ! So I want to keep that up. Not getting proper sleep contributes to obesity and diabetes.

No comments:

Post a Comment