Sunday, April 18, 2010

VLCD12

It's been a minute since I posted but I had some challenges to overcome and I had to get back on track. I believe I contaminated my supply of hhcg by touching my lip with the dropper and THEN I washed the dropper and put it back in the bottle while wet. OOOPSS !! So after several days I found myself ravenous ! And of course, I ate myself up 1.6 pounds.

Fortunately, I had a backup bottle and started using it as soon as I felt hungry. It took about 2 days before I wasn't hungry anymore but MAN !! I did not stick to protocol at all. So now I am at 216.2 and on my way back down. In total, I have lost over 10 pounds in 12 days so I am doing FABULOUS !!

Blood sugar is still not as low as I would like, but I am being patient until my next doctor's visit on Friday, where I see my FAVORITE doctor. She is actually a Physician Assistant but she is really sweet and caring. She is also knowledgeable and much more helpful than my endocrinologist.

Today I went nuts at the Farmer's Market and bought ribeye, london broil, crabs, tilapia, chicken breasts and ground sirloin. I still can't believe I bought all that meat ! LOL ! My birthday is on Wednesday so I think I will have crabs and rib eye that day to celebrate the big 4-5. I feel blessed to have made it to the midpoint of my life. I see another 45 years ahead of me. I intend to enjoy every minute as much as possible.

Tomorrow I will post measurements. Here's to another great week of losses !

No comments:

Post a Comment