Thursday, April 8, 2010

VLCD3

Hello, there !
Today was Very Low Calorie Day 3 !! This morning I released 3.2 pounds !! Can you say amazing !?!! I am so very happy ! I finally surpassed the 220s and am now officially at 219.8 ! Yahoo !!

Today I had the same thing as yesterday except for dinner I had half a can of organic diced tomatoes with no salt added to my fish. The whiting was very dry so I decided to change it up. I also bought some wild Texas shrimp for tomorrow since that was the end of the whiting.

I bought a few new teas as well. I bought Mate Chocolatte - which is enjoyable - I have had two cups already. I also bought bought Smooth Move Chocolate just in case I become irregular.

My fasting blood glucose this morning was 137. Right now I am at 163 - the tomatoes and strawberries together jacked me up. I will have to make sure I don't eat them together again. At this rate, I won't be able to tell when I can stop my diabetes medicine. My numbers just aren't going down real fast. I have been wondering if the Januvia will keep me at a certain point and not let me get low. But for now I will be patient and keep on taking it. I will re-evaluate in three weeks. I really want to see double digits !

No comments:

Post a Comment