Sunday, April 4, 2010

Loading Day 2

I am starting to feel the effects of the hhcg. I actually felt it last night when I began feeling overwhelmingly stuffed. But this afternoon, I really did not feel like eating anything. Still it is very important to load so that I get the most benefits from the hhcg.

So this morning I went to Waffle House and had cheese eggs, hash browns smothered and covered, bacon and wheat toast. I had a little bit of cheesecake earlier. When I got home I had some dark chocolate covered hazelnuts. I finished off my Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino. I had some Lay's French Onion dip with Ruffles. For lunch I had a cheeseburger with lots of miracle whip. Actually it sounds like I ate a lot anyways ! This is why it is so important to log what you eat. I'm thinking I was full and didn't eat much ! LOL !

I gained 2.4 pounds since yesterday. I did not drink as much water as I usually do. But when I start the Very Low Calorie Days, I will be drinking at least 32 ounces of water per day so that will help release weight. I'm not worried about the weight - it will all be gone in the first week.

The best news of all is that my blood sugar has not been ridiculous. The highest it has gotten is 168. Not bad at all. And that's after a meal.

I'm going to eat some more fatty foods this evening. Tomorrow I go see my endocrinologist and find out what options I have for diabetes medicine.

I do feel very tired. In fact, this afternoon I took a nap. I think it is all the fatty food I am eating. I will just go to bed earlier tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment