Wednesday, April 7, 2010

VLCD2

So.....drumroll please.....I released 3.2 pounds today ! Woo Hoo ! I am so happy and impressed with this stuff. I have had another easy day. If I feel even slightly hungry I will make myself a cup of green tea with splenda. I had a hard time getting to sleep last night because in general I rarely get to bed before 2 am. So the longer I stayed up, the hungrier I felt and I drank two cups of green tea. Bad move. I didn't get to sleep until after 3 am. Tonight I will take my Equate sleeping pills.

I realize I forgot to list my measurements. I am only sharing so that we can track my progress. There may be days when I don't lose actual pounds, but the inches will still be coming off.


  • Bicep - 15.5"

  • Bust - 47.5"

  • Waist - 45.5"

  • Hips - 49.5"

  • Thigh - 26.5"

  • Calf - 16.25"



I will probably check my measurements once per week. I am so excited about this diet ! I can't wait to see what the scale says tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment