Saturday, April 3, 2010

Loading Day 1

Yay ! I got my hhcg yesterday ! So I went shopping for my load days. I plan to do 3 load days which is recommended with the hhcg. People who use the hcg amd mix it themselves usually do 2 days.

So what is loading ? Loading is when you eat a very high fat diet. So today I had chicken enchiladas with lots of shredded organic cheese. I just found out regular shredded cheese has starch on it to keep the shreds separate ! I had coffee and added whipping cream to it. I had cheesecake. Then for lunch I had Marie Calendars breaded chicken with gravy, mashed potatoes and veggies. I added extra butter to everything. After lunch I felt almost sick, I was so stuffed. The uncomfortable feeling did not go away until just now. For my afternoon snack I had more cheesecake. I think we will have lasagna for dinner. I am hoping I load properly.

I checked my bg after breakfast and I was at 118. Not bad at all. I expected to be much worse - like in the 200s. I did take Januvia and will continue to do so until my bg numbers are too low. If I go below the 80s on the medicine, I will stop taking it.

I haven't measured myself yet but my weight is 222.4 pounds. I will measure myself shortly and post the measurements tomorrow.

I really am excited about this diet ! I can't wait to see results !

No comments:

Post a Comment