Monday, April 12, 2010

VLCD7

Hello !!

Today is VLCD7 and I released 1.4 pounds ! Yippee ! A total of 2.4 pounds since my last post ! I now weigh 216. Yahoo ! I tell you, this diet gets easier and easier. It is so important to me not to get bored so I tried something new yesterday - radishes. I never liked radishes as a child. They taste much too spicy for me. BUT if you boil the color off of them, they are quite pleasant. Even better if you boil them in some low salt chicken broth. Plus they are very filling.

Today I really noticed that I have not felt hungry in between meals. My mind is adjusting to diet. I honestly don't ever feel starved but I am realizing that if I get bored, I want to eat whatever. Whatever I see on tv, whatever I see in a magazine, whatever. But those impulses are leaving me.

Let's talk about my measurements. I did not think I had lost much because I could not fit into my BIG jeans (size 18 Baby Phat stretch jeans !). I took my measurements this Sunday so here goes:


  • Bicep - 15" - down .5"

  • Bust - 47.5" - no change

  • Waist - 43.5" - down 2" !!

  • Hips - 48" - down 1.5" !!

  • Calf - 15.75" - down .5"


Wow, I can't believe all those losses ! So I decided that as I move from size to size, I will get rid of the bigger clothes. What I will do is donate them to freecycle. It would be great if there was a resource for dieters who wanted to exchange clothes as they lose weight. I will have to look into that...

No comments:

Post a Comment